Why are goosebumps called goosebumps
few people know this but there are actually tiny geese trapped under your skin. when you get cold they think it’s time to fly south for the winter so they try to break free and the bumps on your skin are their beaks trying to break through.
trust me. i am a goosologist. i study geese. my wife is a goose. we have three beautiful goose-human hybrid children. don’t judge our love.
THIS WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SUPERNATURAL SCENES AND NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME
when albums have songs that fade into each other
when it’s on shuffle and the next song isn’t right
my cousin has twin sons named flynn and ryder and i said “your sons names are flynn…and ryder…?” thinking it was just a funny coincidence and she looked at me kind of ashamed and whispered “i just really like tangled”
I sent my dog outside for standing on the dining room table. This was his response.
when u burn someone in front of ur friends
There are two kinds of people.
Most Reblogged in 2013: TV Shows
- Doctor Who [Official Tumblr]
- Teen Wolf [Official Tumblr]
- Hannibal [Official Tumblr]
- Glee [Official Tumblr]
- Game of Thrones [Official Tumblr]
- Adventure Time [Official Tumblr]
- The Vampire Diaries
- Pretty Little Liars [Official Tumblr]
- American Horror Story
- The Simpsons
- The Walking Dead [Official Tumblr]
- Once Upon a Time [Official Tumblr]
- Breaking Bad [Official Tumblr]
- Parks and Recreation [Official Tumblr]
- New Girl [Official Tumblr]
- The Office [Official Tumblr]
- Castle [Official Tumblr]
- Orange is the New Black
- How I Met Your Mother
- Saturday Night Live [Official Tumblr]
when supernatural ends forever, somewhere in the background of the finale there should be a news headline mentioning how carver edlund’s cult book series is going to be adapted into a tv show
Oh my god